Religion & Politics Wins Enterprise Religion Report of the Year
By The Editors | October 1, 2013
At the annual Religion Newswriters Association awards in September, Religion & Politics and Managing Editor Tiffany Stanley took home first place for the Gerald A. Renner Enterprise Religion Report of the Year Award. The judges praised our entry “Faith in the 2012 Election” as a “fascinating multi-dimensional collection.” They said, “The research, writing and expertise were excellent across a variety of formats ranging from profiles to surveys to analysis. A very high caliber of work.”
Follow the links below to read the award-winning selections.
- When Romney Was a Mormon President
- Derrick Harkins – The Pastor Behind the Democratic Party’s Faith Outreach
- Mia Love – The Most Interesting Mormon Speaking at the RNC
- Pastor on Pulpit Freedom Sunday: “Why I Cannot Support Barack Obama for President”
- Is 2012 America’s Catholic Moment?
- Does Obama Have a Jewish Voter Problem?
- Lets Focus on Policy, Not Just Theology
- Obama and Jeremiah Wright – Why a Pulled Ad Does Not Mean a Dead Issue
- What Happened to Romney’s Evangelical Problem
Click here to read the press release from RNA.
Writers tell us stories about where they discovered religion and politics in their states.
An Atheist Finds (Some) Reasons to Believe in Her Old Church.
A setting to debate the issues of the day.